Schedule me to Speak
Better Performance. Team Cohesiveness. Informed Leaders.
Educated Managers. Career Savvy. Inspired audience.
I can help you and your group achieve these things through a presentation or workshop.
- Is Money Really It? Some New (and old) Thinking on Managing for Retention and Engagement
- Team Building Workshop using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Branding You and Creating Your Elevator Pitch
- What’s Next as a one-day or multi-session in-person event
- Becoming a Better Performance Manager Series which includes:
- Employee Selection Overview (or an intensive session on a particular aspect of selection such as Behavioral Interviewing, Personality Testing, etc.)
- Compensation Basics
- Total Rewards and Motivation: Mistakes, Myths and What’s Working
- Really Motivating Employees – What Does It Take?
- Getting Everything Out of the Millennial Generation They Have to Offer (Or Help – These Kids Are Making Me Crazy!)
- Custom session designed to meet your needs. I’ll be glad to work with you to create something dynamic and useful for your audience
Presentations can last anywhere from a twenty minute concept overview to an all day intensive workshop. Longer sessions allow for a deeper exploration of the topic.
Consider my presentations and workshops for employee training sessions, leadership development conferences, team-building, off-site retreats, breakfast, lunch or dinner meetings, etc.
I welcome the opportunity to present to your non-profit free of charge.
See Laura Wolfe’s Speaking Engagement Calendar here.